Welcome to the Online Electorate Office. From this page you can get information on many of the most common requests that we receive. Of course you can still contact Mark's office by phone or email but you may find that the links in Mark's Online Office will give you the option of finding the information you need.


What can Mark help you with?

There are a wide range of matters that Mark Furner and the Ferny Grove Electorate Office can assist you with.  Should you have any general concerns or issues not specifically related to a Queensland Government Department, Mark and his staff will be only to happy to assist you with contacting the right authority or undertaking further inquiries on your behalf.

State members of Parliament are able to help you with issues related to Education Queensland,  government projects, health services, laws and regulations, public housing, seniors entitlements, and transport to name a few.

Mark may be able to assist you by:

  • Advising you of your rights
  • Assisting your organisation with grants
  • Raising your matter of concern with a relevant Minister or Department
  • Raising a matter in State Parliament
  • Responding to constituent concerns
  • Tabling your petition in State Parliament

Please contact the Ferny Grove Electorate Office for any further information or assistance.